Washington, DC (November 6, 2012) – Okay Washingtonians! This is the big night! Our very own Superbowl of sorts. On behalf of the Washington Lobbyist, I would like to thank you for taking part of this democratic process. Thank you very much! We’ve worked so hard to get to this day, and it is finally here.
Now that we have voted, hopefully now we will stop hearing those pesky political advertisements, and we can just sit down, relax and watch the results.
I’ve been tweeting furiously of all the various happy hours and other specials available today and decided to collect them here for your viewing pleasure. Have a great and safe night! Feel free to cut and paste them in your Twitter feed!
- @HillCountryWDC BBQ All-night HH like $2 PBRs and $5 margs. 1 free GOP/DEM Jell-O shot w “I VOTED” sticker & $1 after #Election2012 via @thewshlobbyist
- Free appetizers w “I VOTED” sticker, HH all night, complimentary champagne toast, and prizes at @sonomadc #election2012 via @thewshlobbyist
- @eatkushi #Election2012 $4 draft beer, $7 Manhattans and Sake Blossoms, $5 small plate specials, $4 sushi hand roll. Starts at 5:30pm! via @thewshlobbyist
- Red/Blue Presidential Cheeses available $6 per ounce at @ParkHyattDC #Election2012 #cheese via @thewshlobbyist
- “I VOTED” sticker at @ArtandSoulDC will get your second cocktail FREE. #Election2012 via @thewshlobbyist
- #Election2012 Night w/ Jason Moran & The Bandwagon. Free. 6pm at @kencen #livemusic | http://bit.ly/PUynXp via @thewshlobbyist
- #Election2012 Night @Boqueria #DC offers AYCE & Drink 7:30-11:30pm $40. #restaurants #tapas via @thewshlobbyist
- “I VOTED” sticker will get Rappahannock Oysters and a glass of punch on the house at @HanksOysterBar #Election2012 via @thewshlobbyist
- Discounted cocktails when you display your “I VOTED” sticker at @WhotelDC #election2012 via @thewshlobbyist
- Poste @KimptonInDC all-day HH on #Election2012, w/ bar food served until 1 a.m. Three election-themed cocktailsi $10 via @thewshlobbyist
Thank you for checking this out and feel free to follow me on Twitter at @theWSHLobbyist!