Washington, DC (November 13, 2014) – Here is the scoop: McClellan’s Retreat open today at 4pm. Head out early to the former Veritas space on the corner of Florida Avenue & S Street NW and enjoy warm craft cocktails, a curated list of bourbons and ryes, beer and wine.
*Hey! Have you entered my Instagram dinner contest? It ends today! All you have to do is use this square image, post it to your Instagram wall and add hashtag #BeAussome. You’ll win an Australian dinner for two at Gravitas, a $400 value! Enter now.*
A menu of bar snacks by Jan Van Haute, which includes finger food, spreads and charcuterie, complements the drink list. The full list of cocktails is available online at mcclellansretreat.com.
DETAILS ON MCCLENNAN’S RETREAT:
– Located at 2031 Florida Avenue NW, North Dupont Circle. Think Bistro Du Coin, Washington Hilton.
– Headed by Megan Barnes, formerly of Columbia Room and Compass Rose. Real Mixology here.
– Hours of Operations: 4pm to close everyday.
– Happy Hour: 4 – 7pm (Monday – Friday) with a rotating wine, beer and a specialty cocktail or punch option
– Closest Metro Stop: Dupont Circle (red line)
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/McCRetreat_DC