Taco Rock opens with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Taco Rock’s menu features affordable, gourmet tacos served on homemade Blue Rock Tortillas, an original recipe with blue corn tortillas.
[Hey! I want to let you know about a tasting event at NatGeo on Tuesday, December 3, 2019. Tickets are 20% off with my promo code BZK20.]
Taco Rock offers an extensive tequila bar, offering specialty tequila cocktails and imported Mexican beers.
Dessert items include crispy stuffed churros, with your favorite cream filling and gourmet ice cream tacos made to order.
Breakfast will also be served at Taco Rock, as Chef Cordero has designed premier breakfast tacos.
Designed by notable DC and New York-area designer Yvette Irene, the Taco Rock interiors pay homage to colorful rock-and-roll pop culture without being too literal. A main focal point in Taco Rock is a colossal guitar jutting out from the ceiling that spans the entire restaurant from front to back and highlights the Taco Rock colors.
- AL PASTOR Achiote marinated pork shoulder, sliced char-grilled pineapple, jalapeno salsa & red pickled onions
- · LENGUA beef tongue braised, salsa verde & fresno peppers
- KEY WEST GROUPER tequila battered, chipotle mayo, diced tomato & granny smith apple slaw
- LAND & SEA skirt steak, tequila battered shrimp, crunchy reddish pickled onions, and horseradish sauce
- AHI TUNA fresh sashimi tuna, seaweed salad, sesame/ginger slaw, crispy ramen, & cucumber wasabi sauce
- THE KOREAN skirt steak, soy, ginger, toasted sesame seeds, Asian slaw, pickled fresno peppers, & furikake spice
- “WE JAMMIN” jerk chicken grilled, cabbage, jerk sauce, mango pico de gallo, & fresno peppers
- PIGGY MAC Eight-hour slow-roasted pork brisket, mac cheese, & bacon drizzled sour cream
- THE IMPOSSIBLE chopped roasted veggies, lettuce, tomatoes, Monterey jack cheese, BBQ aioli General Tso cauliflower- sesame/ginger slaw, spring onions, Thai chili, toasted sesame seed
- TRUFFLE PORTABELLA & PEPPERS grilled truffle portabella mushrooms, peppers, cotija cheese, cilantro, & red pickled onions
- HUEVOS RANCHEROS Flour tortillas, charred black beans, melted cheese, egg, pork carnitas, green chili, crema guacamole/ green onions
- BREAKFAST BURRITO SCRAMBLED EGGS, potatoes, fire-roasted peppers, onions, jack cheese on a giant spinach tortilla
Taco Rock. Address: 1501 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209. Phone: (571) 775-1800.