Washington, DC (June 20, 2013) – Park Hyatt Washington, located at 24 and M Streets, NW, is pleased to unveil a collection of summer cocktails, each made with a different variety of fresh fruit juice or seasonal ingredients. Six seasonal cocktails and a variety of classics will be introduced on the menu exclusively at Blue Duck Tavern and Blue Duck Tavern Lounge. Three refreshing summer mocktails will also be available on the menu.
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
The arrival of new handcrafted cocktails include;
– Watermelon Gimlet, vodka, watermelon water, basil leaves, cucumber wheels, fresh squeezed lime juice and simple syrup
– Blackberry Hibiscus Margarita, tequila, blackberries, agave nectar, Crème de cassis, hibiscus syrup and a lime wedge
– Summer Sangria, house-infused orange vodka, watermelon juice, fresh squeezed lime, basil simple syrup, cucumber rounds, garnished with basil leaves
– BDT Smash, rye whiskey, Aperol liqueur and mint, garnished with an orange wheel, lemon wedges and mint leaves
– Sparkling Melon, watermelon juice, lime juice and simple syrup over sparkling cider, garnished with mint leaves
– Garden Mojito, rum, Green Chartreuse, St. Germain, fresh squeezed lime, club soda, and an orange wheel, which is garnished with rosemary and thyme fresh from Blue Duck Tavern’s herb garden.
For those seeking more traditional libations, Park Hyatt Washington is also offering;
– Classic Daiquiri, white rum, fresh squeezed lime and simple syrup
– La Paloma, tequila, fresh squeezed lime, agave, grapefruit juice and club soda
– Pimm’s Cup, Pimm’s, gin, Cointreau, cucumber wheels, strawberry, fresh squeezed lime and ginger ale, garnished with cucumber slices and mint leaves
– Park Gin & Tonic, house-infused grapefruit & lemongrass gin, tonic and a lime wheel
– Negroni, gin, sweet vermouth, dry vermouth, orange bitters, and orange peel
– Moscow Mule, vodka, orange bitters, lime wedge, fresh squeezed lime, simple syrup and ginger beer
– Passion Fruit Caipirinha, Passion fruit infused Cachaca, muddle passion fruits, brown sugar cube, and simple syrup
– Park Hyatt Manhattan, rye whiskey, sweet vermouth, dry vermouth, orange bitters, and orange peel.
The new summer cocktails are each priced at $14.
Additionally the menu will include freshly crafted mocktails such as Strawberry Basil Lemonade, fresh strawberries, lemon juice, simple syrup, club soda, garnished with basil leaves; Cucumber Ginger Spritzer, lemon juice, simple syrup, ginger beer, and cucumber rounds; and the Rosemary Crush, lemon juice, simple syrup and club soda, garnished with rosemary sprigs. Mocktails are priced at $8 each.