Washington, D.C. (August 16, 2012) – With only about 140 (now 27, as of December 27th) days until the 57th Presidential Inauguration, the Park Hyatt in Washington, DC will offer its Presidential Suite from January 18 to January 22, 2013, providing guests with an experience they will never forget. This package, called American Style, will share patriotic and iconic contributions ranging from California wine, fashion offerings from Saks Fifth Avenue, handcrafted furniture, local farm-to-table dinners and an intimate evening at the Kennedy Center. Toast this occasion with the following:
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
- Four night stay in the 1,632-sq. ft. top-floor corner Presidential Suite with balconies
- In house butler
- Chauffeur for airport transfers and daily transportation
- Saks Fifth Avenue Club Stylist (with clothing ready for purchase)
- Magnum bottle of Cabernet Franc signed by winemaker Jed Steele
- Charcuterie and pinot noir pairing private event for up to 12 of your friends fromager Lisa Hviding
- Five course dinner for up to 12 at the Blue Duck Tavern Chef’s Table
- Breakfast throughout your stay
- Private tour of the Kennedy Center and box seats for a performance by the National Symphony Orchestra
- In-suite couples massage, facial, and deluxe manicure and pedicure
- Handcrafted windsor-style timber rocking chair by Timothy Clark
- $500 donation in your name to the United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO).
The suite features one king bedroom, living room with sitting area, baby grand piano, executive work desk with high-speed Internet, and multiple balconies. Enjoy an additional lounge area, dining table for six, wet bar, travertine carvedstone tub with dedicated ‘bath butler’ to provide a soothing drawn bath, walk-in rain shower with tatami flooring, limestone double vanity, and custom-designed bath amenities. All this can be yours for the all-inclusive rate of $57,000.
Check availability Park Hyatt Washington 1201 24th Street, NW Washington, D.C. 20037. (202) 789-1234