We are now headed into fall and Milk Bar is celebrating all season long with a decadent, limited-edition Pumpkin Dulce de Leche flavor launching October 10, 2018.
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
The seasonal flavor features vanilla spice cake, milk crumbs, dulce de leche, roasted pumpkin ganache and roasted pepitas. This will be available as Milk Bar’s iconic Naked Layer Cakes, Cake Truffles and MilkQuakes.
NEW CLASSES AT LOGAN CIRCLE FLAGSHIP:
- Milk Bar’s Pumpkin Dulce de Leche baking classes Saturday October 27, 2018 from 2:00pm – 4:00pm and
- Tuesday October 30, 2018 from 7:00pm – 9:00pm. You will learn how to stack cakes and roll truffles like a pro. Book a class at milkbarstore.com
- Mini Punkin Chunkin’: Candy Catapult Contest in the Clubhouse Friday October 26, 2018. Join the Clubhouse Crew for a fun night of Milk Bar treats, Halloween candy and the chance to win a FREE Coffee & Donuts cone.
- Kids Halloween Party Palooza Wednesday October 31, 2018. Stop by the Milk Bar Clubhouse from 2:30pm – 4:00pm for pumpkin decorating, arts and crafts and a costume contest! Dress to impress with your wackiest, most creative costumes for a chance to win a free Coffee & Donuts cone.
- Halloween Yappy Hour on the Patio Wednesday October 31, 2018. Dress up your furry four-legged friends in a Halloween costume for a happy hour on the patio from 5:00pm – 7:00pm, where there will be Milk Bar treats for you and your dog to enjoy.
- Costume Contest Wednesday October 31, 2018: Bring your A-game for this Halloween costume contest showdown for a chance to win TWO spots at an upcoming cake or Crack Pie baking class in the Milk Bar Classroom! ($200+ value).
Milk Bar Flagship at Logan Circle. 1525 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005. (202) 506-1357.