Morris American Bar will be offering 5 exclusive Halloween craft cocktails from starting October 27th through November 2nd.
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
Along with exclusive cocktail offerings, Morris American Bar will ring in the spookiest night of the year, with its first-ever Halloween Party on October 31st, with tarot card readers, DJs, and a grand prize for the best costume.
- Corpse Reviver #2: gin, Cointreau, Lillet blanc, lemon, absinthe
- El Diablo: tequila, lime, ginger, blackberry, soda
- Cloak and Dagger: black rum, aged rum, lime, sugar
- Late Night Reviver: gin, fernet, lime, ginger
- Zombie: rum, aged rum, lemon, lime, OJ, passionfruit, curacao, grenadine, bitters
Morris American Bar. Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Address: 1020 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001. Phone: (833) 366-7747.