Celebrate Mardi Gras with a community-wide extravaganza featuring a spirited parade down Wharf Street, a dance party with live music from Junkyard Saints on District Pier, and a fireworks finale.
[Hey! I want to let you know about a tasting event at NatGeo on Tuesday, December 3, 2019. Tickets are 20% off with my promo code BZK20.]
The parade will be set to the sounds of Batalá drumming and the Eastern High School Marching Band. Feast your eyes on custom-designed floats from our Wharf friends, restaurants, and retailers—including a float featuring the Washington Nationals and its president—along with dancers, mascots, hoopers, and stilt walkers.
Get special treats at your favorite neighborhood restaurants. We’ll also have activities and crafts for kids. And don’t forget to stop by Camp Wharf for Mardi Gras décor. So brush up on your bead-catching skills and get ready to party at the waterfront!
- Tiki TNT: Our head chef is from New Orleans, so we’ll serve special Mardi Gras food and drinks.
- Pearl Street Warehouse: Food and drink specials include: Gumbo, Jambalaya, frozen Irish coffees, and Hurricanes! There will also be a free concert for all to enjoy.
- Praline Bakery: 10% off for guests in costume. $30 King Cakes (put in your order in advance or stop by on the day of, while supplies last).
- A Beautiful Closet: 10-20% off select items in-store.
- Yoga Factory: $10 off of intro month rate ($39), $20 off 10-class card ($179),$90 off 50-class card ($809).
- 2:00 PM – Event Start!
- 3:00 PM – Mardi Gras Parade
- 5:45 PM – Fireworks Finale
More promotions will be announced soon!