LEON, a naturally fast food restaurant concept, is expanding its footprint to Washington, DC. The company is currently in the U.K., Norway, and the Netherlands boasting 61 locations.
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
LEON has been an award-winning brand from the start, earning recognition as Best Newcomer in 2005 and a steady stream of accolades since, including Best Quick Service Restaurant. LEON was named a Raymond Blanc Sustainability Hero in 2017.
- Chicken Chorizo Club Hot Box – $10.50
- Pesto Chicken Meatballs – $10.50
- Chicken Kale Caesar – $9.75
- The LOVe Burger – $8.75
- Lamb Kofte Wrap – $8.75
- The Crispy Fish Wrap – $8.65
- Mushroom Halloumi Cheese Wrap – $8.65
- Truffled Portobello & Halloumi Sandwich – $8.95
- Lebanese Mezze Salad – $7.45
- Moroccan Meatballs Hot Box – $9.95
- Vegan Sweet Potato Falafel Hot Box – $8.65
- LEON Baked Fries – $2.95
LEON says they want to prove that it is possible to serve food that both tastes good and does you good. They want to make it easy for people to eat well on the go. Welcome to DC!
LEON – Farragut North. 1724 L St NW, Washington, DC 20036. (202) 813-3867. Delivery via Doordash or Caviar.
LEON – Franklin Square. 1350 I street NW, Washingon DC 20005.
(Coming in August) LEON – Convention Center. 655 New York Avenue, Washington, DC 20001.