The award-winning restaurant, Legal Sea Foods, invites guests to partake in the Shrimp Classic Menu. Beginning January 15 through February 12, 2020, two of Legal Sea Foods’ Washington area restaurants are celebrating all things shrimp with a special menu showcasing nine distinctly different dishes.
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
The featured menu, titled The Shrimp Classic, presents dishes priced from $8.95 to $24.95. Guests can anticipate two tasty starters, three light entrées and three hearty entrées.
- Coconut Shrimp with orange-ginger marmalade $10.95
- Shrimp Risotto Cakes with lemon aioli, herb oil and romano $8.95
- Chipotle Lime Shrimp Tacos with salsa verde, queso fresco, roasted corn salsa, black beans and rice $12.95
- Shrimp Quesadilla with avocado, peppers, onion, corn relish and chipotle aioli $12.95
- Buffalo Shrimp & Blue Cheese Salad with frisée, romaine, blue cheese vinaigrette, radishes and celery $16.95
- Pesto Shrimp with pea and pancetta tortelloni, roasted tomato and pesto cream sauce $23.95
- Tempura Shrimp & Trumpet Mushrooms with Grand Marnier glaze, kohlrabi kimchi slaw and jasmine rice $24.95
- Shrimp Pad Thai with rice noodles, stir-fried vegetables, egg, bean sprouts, peanuts and Thai basil $22.95
- Balsamic Glazed Grilled Shrimp with cheddar jalapeño polenta and roasted root vegetables $24.95
These dishes can be enjoyed at two Legal Seafood locations in the Washington area, including 704 7th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001 (202) 347-0007; 320 23rd Street South in Crystal City, Arlington, VA 22202 (703) 415-1200. For more information, please visit legalseafoods.com.