Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina is excited to announce several enhancements designed to make every guest’s visit to the Eastern Shore truly extraordinary.
- A new, new adults-only hot tub large enough to accommodate 15 occupants, where guests can soak in the warmth. Located next to the infinity pool, this is a perfect place to ease away stress, catch up with friends, or relax the day away.
- The kids will love splashing in the new ADA-accessible, zero-entry outdoor pool made just for them!
- Michener’s Library, the popular place to meet for a drink, sample a brew, or curl up with a book, has been renovated, with a grand reopening scheduled for April.
- Golfers can take advantage of Visage GPS soon to be installed in every golf cart. Hole-by-hole layouts, precise yardages to the center of the green, and daily course conditions will guide golfers to their best round. The easy-to-use touchscreen even takes food and beverage orders!
- Rejuvenate in new ways at Sago Spa & Salon, where an expanded service menu will ensure guests experience true relaxation and invigoration. The spa now also features the luxurious Elemis skin care product line.
“The team at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is always looking for ways to make the guest experience more unique, comfortable, and exhilarating, and to exceed the expectations of everyone who walks through our doors,” said Joel Bunde, General Manager. “We’re excited to introduce our guests to these upgrades and enhancements that we believe will make them love to Play by the Bay even more!”
For reservations, call 800-757-1452 or visit chesapeakebay.regency.hyatt.com.