(Washington, DC) – Okay, have only a few days to until the big gift exchange, and I’m sure we are all done. Right?
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
Okay, me neither. Here is a quick gift guide to scroll around to get you out the door and presents under the tree.
Headed to a Party, Bring:
– Don Ciccio and Figli liqueurs, lemoncello and walnut are favorites.
– Moet and Chandon Gold Diamond Suit
Gifts for Him (and Her), Head to:
– Filson and Shinola, Seattle- and Detroit-based brands who recently opened stores on 14th Street.
– North End Shaw. There are so many new stores; Warby Parker, Compass Coffee, and there is even a concert this Saturday with U.S. Royalty. Also! There is an Instagram promotion; use #NorthEndShaw and #SHAWliday to be entered to win $$$ to be redeemed at their many new stores!
– Lab 1270 in Union Market. Great curated items for all tastes. I bought 2 things; for myself!
– Marriott Marquis and their giant Gingerbread House. It’s 10 feet tall!
– Ritz Carlton in West End and their new bar Quadrant!
– Jefferson Hotel and go to Quill to experience one of my most recommended lobby spaces!
– Tabard Inn and their fireplace lounge. Cozy and Free Jazz on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
– Willard Hotel and their Christmas Tree! They use Official White House Ornaments that all tell a great story!
Have a Great Holiday Dinner At:
– Pinea in the W Hotel.
– Pennsylvania 6 on I Street. Great new Philly import and the interior was designed by Maggie O’Neill.
– Fiola Mare is the best restaurant in DC right now.
– Centrolina and Mango Tree in City Center.
Time to Shape Up At:
– Soul Cycle and one of four DC locations. There is even one in Bethesda.
– FlyWheel is competitive and its in an arena!
– Zengo is the cycle class that will get your heart rate up and leave you inspired to conquer the new year!