Washington, DC (December 17, 2013) – Looking to get into the Holiday Spirit? Nothing will prepare you better than a walk insides Co Co. Sala, DC’s premier chocolatier. Settled in two locations, one in Penn Quarter (F Street) and the other now in Union Market SouthEast, Co Co. Sala Chocolate Boutique is your ganache gateway for the rest of 2013 and right into the New Year. For starters, take a walk by the Penn Quarter location for a wonderful window display!
Greet the Season with Chocolate!
– Hot Co Co Pop (Dark Chocolate or Salted Caramel), $4 Each
– Chocolate Enrobed Bacon (!), $8 Each
– Candy Cane and Cookies Bark or Gingerbread Brittle Bark, $8 Each
– Triple Chocolate Pecan Pie $22
– Maple Co Co. Pumpkin Pie $20
– Artisanal Chocolate Sets $40
Start Ordering here: http://www.cocosala.com/shop/
Please note that items are subject to availability and seasonal items are limited in quantities. Orders will be taken by December 19th and must be picked up by December 23rd.
An Evening of Mystique! New Year’s Eve at Co Co. Sala 2013
– For first seating reservations between 5pm & 7pm, a special 4-course menu will be served for $75 per person. First seating guests are subject to a time restriction. First Seating: OpenTable.com
– For 2nd seating with reservations starting at 8:30pm, 7-course menu is $125 per person & includes a glass of bubbly, party favors, & entertainment. Reservations for second seating can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred contact info.