Three new burgers in addition to the longstanding Church Hall DC ‘Special’ are now available all day as a part of the bar’s permanent menu.
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
- The Church Hall Special: A beef patty served with crispy onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles, your choice of cheese and Church Hall special sauce ($11)
- The Clergy’s Classic: A beef patty served with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, your choice of cheese, ketchup and mayo ($13)
- Friar Tucks Honey BBQ (Pictured): A beef patty served with house honey BBQ sauce, bacon, crispy onions, and your choice of cheese ($13)
- The Latin: A beef patty served with roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, jalapenos, and swiss cheese($12)
The new burgers are a part of Church Hall’s ongoing Wednesday night special: buy a burger, get a beer for $1. All night on Wednesdays, deal participants have the option of picking their $1 beer from Church Hall’s happy hour beer selection which includes;
- Founders All Day IPA
- Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing, and
- Wyndridge Crafty Cider
Happy Hour is Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Church Hall Georgetown. Address: 1070 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007. Phone: (202) 847-0953.