Coming to Nats Park November 22-December 29
Enchant Christmas is an immersive holiday light experience that will transport guests to a world of Christmas wonder. First, there will be trees up to 80 feet tall. Secondly, there are twinkling snowflakes and, of course, Santa in a glittering sleigh. This is one of the most anticipated Christmas events near me.
Enchant will make its Washington, DC debut at Nationals Park, November 22 – December 29. In addition, the outfield will be transformed into a twinkling maze of stunning light displays.
That means the infield will house an ice-skating trail adorned with spectacularly lit archways.
“After overwhelmingly popular events in Seattle, Washington, Vancouver, Canada and Dallas, Texas, we are grateful for the opportunity to work with the Nationals and to bring Enchant Christmas to Washington, DC. This will be our first event on the East Coast, and we are thrilled to reveal the larger than life display to the community,” said Kevin Johnston, founder of Enchant Christmas.
“Enchant is a one-of-a-kind holiday experience… the lights, the sounds, the entertainment, the entire experience aims to wrap people in the holiday spirit. Every year I look forward to the awestruck faces as guests walk towards the maze for the first time. It is hard not to crack a smile when you see young and old in wonder – and that is what Enchant is all about.”
There might be other Christmas events near me, but this is the one.
The concourse will transform into a Christmas Market stocked with over 60 local food and artisan merchant vendors.
Finally, the PNC Diamond Club along with other premium areas will become VIP and private holiday party experiences.
Learn more about the Early Bird Special available now at EnchantChristmas.com – single tickets are on sale now
Schedule and Special Nights
For its inaugural year, Enchant has partnered with community organizations and regional purveyors to bring a world of wonder to Nats Park. Here’s a snapshot at what’s in store this season:
- Date Nights – November 24, December 3, December 10: Guests are invited to have photographs taken of their date night in the maze. All guests who purchase tickets for the evening will get access to a gallery of all shots from the night.
- Government Employee Nights – November 22-24: Government ID holders will enjoy a 10% discount.
- Paws N’ Claus – December 1 & 16: Paws N’ Claus lets you and your furry four-legged friend experience Enchant together. Pet photos with Santa will also be available on site.
- Educator Special Event Nights – December 3 & 4: Guests carrying their teacher ID will enjoy a 10% discount and will receive a 10 pack of Enchant pencils for their classroom.
- Ladies Night – December 4: Guests can get BOGO skate rentals (one for you, and one for your bff!)
- Military Night – December 5: Honoring our service members and veterans with specialty programming, a $3.00 donation from each ticket purchased for the evening to a military charity, and a 10% discount for active military any night of the week.
- Sing for the Fences – December 11: For those who love a Christmas song, enjoy an evening of led caroling. Explore the World’s Largest Christmas Maze at Nats Park, put your skates on and glide through the sparkling trail, then snag some hot cocoa and head to the live entertainment stage for led caroling. This is an opportunity to sing out your favorite holiday tunes as the snow gently falls around you.
Tickets for Enchant start at just $19.00, and include access to the 200-foot long Ice-Skating Trail, Ice Bars, Artisanal Holiday Market and more.