Light Up The Season, the annual community fundraising event with Designer Trees at Four Seasons DC benefiting Children’s National Hospital, will be held on Sunday, December 15, 2019, from 1 to 4 p.m.
This event highlights creative collaborations between Children’s National patients and notable area artists. Their designed holiday trees, mantelpieces, menorah and dollhouse are available for purchase, with proceeds directly supporting programs that improve the health and well-being of children across the Washington, D.C., region. Activities for all ages include holiday arts and crafts, ornament making, musical performances, pop-up shops and visits from Santa and Dr. Bear.
The event will include holiday décor by:
- Allie Mann & Alexandria Hubbard, Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.
- Christopher Boutlier, Christopher Boutlier
- Claire Niermann & Eleanor Niermann, Niermann Weeks
- Erica Burns, Erica Burns Interiors
- Jessica Parker Wachtel, Molly Heffner, Kade Sheridan, Mary D’Errico, and Megan Milawski, GTM Architects
- Laura Fox, Laura Fox Interior Design
- Kathryn Russell, Kathryn Russell Tablescapes
- Nancy Harper & Cameron Land, Studio Miel
- Pamela Harvey, Pamela Harvey Interiors
- Quintece Hill-Mattauszek, Studio Q Designs
- Sandra Meyer, Ella Scott Design
- Sharon Kleinman, Transitions
- Zoe Feldman, Zoe Feldman Design
The Light Up The Season Event Planner is Daniela Paoli of Daniela Paoli Productions. Entertainment includes Melina’s Dancing Garden, Metropolitan School of the Arts, Rhythmaya Dance (Bollywood Infusion), Talent Group for Kids, and The Georgetown Saxatones Acapella. Pop-up boutiques to date include Christi Perez Designs jewelry, Melitta cashmere scarves and gloves, Urban Country, and Whyte House Monograms. The 2019 media sponsor is Washingtonian.
Tickets are $50 per child 16 and under, $85 per adult and $250 per family of four (two adults and two children 16 and under). Sponsorships range from $500 to $25,000.