A New York steakhouse institution in Washington DC for the past 13.5 years, Bobby Van’s Grill is unveiling a newly renovated atrium, now known as “The Atrium @ Bobby Van’s,” that accommodates up to 330 people for private events, two other renovated boardrooms – one with its own separate private entrance, and a totally revamped more approachable menu to their classic steakhouse style by Executive Chef Jun Chen that even features table-side preparation of cocktails.
Bobby Van’s Grill is a 550-seat restaurant that combines the atmosphere of a classic American Grill with the quality food and service for which Bobby Van’s Steakhouse Restaurants are known. With steakhouses in DC opening and closing every year, Bobby Van’s Grill has stood the test of time with a very loyal following of patrons who appreciate its first-rate, dry-aged steaks and seafood, phenomenal wine list, and exceptional professional wait staff – many of whom have worked for Bobby Van’s Grill for more than 12 years.
Long known and appreciated for its private dining space that is dually suited for personal celebrations as well as business functions, Bobby Van’s Grill has just gone through major renovations that created two new private dining Boardrooms on its upper floor, as well as a completely updated Atrium space that embodies a modern and fresh feel.
Boasting the largest private dining space of any restaurant in DC, Bobby Van’s Grill can accommodate guests in 7 different rooms:
- The Atrium at Bobby Van’s: Seated 220 guests; Reception 330 guests
- Boardroom 1: Seated 35 guests; Reception 50 guests
- Boardroom 2: Seated 24 guests; Reception 35 guests
- Boardroom 1 & 2 combined can hold up to 65 guests seated and approx. 75 standing
- Boardroom 3: Seated 35 guests
- Boardroom 4: Seated 55 guests
- Boardroom 3 & 4 combined can hold up to 90 guests seated with a reception area outside the room; or standing Reception for 150 guests combined
- Boardrooms 1-4 are located on the lower level, and are all immediately adjacent to a private 40 ft. long bar which can be utilized for their private event.
- Boardroom 5: Seated 65 guests; Reception 100 guests
- Boardroom 6: Seated 24 guests. This room is also one of the few in DC that has its own private entrance so that VIP guests may arrive discretely without walking through the main restaurant.
The Atrium at Bobby Van’s, located in the 1201 Building, and immediately accessible through Bobby Van’s Grill, can be utilized for private functions after 5:00pm on Weekdays and throughout the weekend.
The Atrium also features its own Private Bar.
Bobby Van’s Grill. 1201 New York Ave NW, Washington, DC 20005. (202) 589-1504.