As temperatures continue to drop, Blue Duck Lounge and Blue Duck Tavern at Park Hyatt Washington, DC are unveiling a selection of cocktails perfect for toasting during the winter months.
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
Six seasonal cocktails, one barrel-aged, one mocktail and two winter “warmers” have been added to the menu just in time for cold snowy weather. These new drinks are the creation of Lead Bartender Cole Burger and will be available through the end of February 2020.
Park Hyatt Winter Cocktails
- Slightly Jaded with Cachaça, avocado, orange blossom and pineapple
- Smoky Djinn with smoked gin, black sesame, fig and grapefruit
- Royal Bloodline with mezcal, blood orange, beet, coconut and cashew
- Some Like It Hot with rum, banana, sweet pepper, habanero, brown butter and yuzu
- Green Eggs & Yam with bourbon, sweet potato, molasses and white peppercorn
- Quiet Desperation with whiskey (dealer’s choice), served neat or on the rocks.
Cocktails are priced at $16 each.
Additionally, a rotating cocktail barrel-aged in American oak will also be available for sipping this winter and is priced at $18.
- Forbidden Forest with Lapsang Souchong (black tea)-infused rye, saffron honey, lemon and truffle cream
- Grandma’s House with Virginia wine, Maryland apple brandy and Island spices
- “mocktail”, the Pineapple – Passionfruit Julep.
Park Hyatt Washington D.C. Address: 1201 24th St NW, Washington, DC 20037. Phone: (202) 789-1234.