With Valentine’s Day falling on a Friday this year, lovers need to keep the romance going all weekend long.
No matter what you and your beau decide to do, it should bring you both closer whether you’ve been together for years or just a little while.
BLT Steak’s Executive Chef Michael Bonk is hosting a special “Paris in a Pan” couples cooking class followed by a three-course lunch with wine pairings on Saturday, February 15, 2020, that will be a fun afternoon filled with quintessential Parisian cuisine and valuable kitchen skills!
Join us for a Valentine’s Day-themed cooking class that explores quintessential Parisian dishes and how to recreate them for date night.
About this Event:
- Explore the different types, techniques and proofing of French bread
- Taste and experiment with various French cheeses
- Prepare French fries and whip up classic sauces, including French-style mayo
- Learn how to select a steak cut and cook it to perfection
- Delve into the history and preparation of the classic French dessert, Paris-Brest
Plus a Three-Course Lunch:
- Course 1: French Baguette and Cheeses with melted raclette, fourme d’ ambert, cornichon & dijon
- Course 2: Steak Frites with French-style mayo
- Course 3: Paris-Brest, made with choux pastry, praline cream & toasted almonds
Each ticket includes a welcome glass of champagne and wine pairings. Check out more at Eventbrite.com ($110- $195).