Washington, DC (November 7, 2011) – As we are approaching the time to find those those special things for our closest friends and family during the holidays, here are a few key items that can help anybody get into the lobby mood.
[Hey! Have you seen my post on custom-made MTM clothing? Take a look, and if you place an order, they will add a free custom shirt. Just tell them The Washington Lobbyist sent you.]
- H.Bloom Flower Subscription. Fresh flowers when you want. You can have them delivered in an arrangement or a bundle of exquisite loose stems delivered to your door. Each week, an H.BLOOM designer posts a video with suggestions on arranging your stems.
- Sharón Clark. This American Traditions Vocal Competition Gold Medalist brings you an outstanding selection of jazz hits the way jazz was meant to sound — full of depth, emotion, joy, sorrow and amazing talent. $9.99 at iTunes.
- Virginia Fizz. This is a fun and festive sparkling wine, great for all life’s celebrations. It is cremant style made of 100% Chardonnay. Packed with apples and peach flavors, the wine has a very creamy and smooth texture. The myriad of tiny bubbles will tickle your taste buds. Refreshing on its own, but perfect mixed as a cocktail! 1.5% residual Sugar – Brut. Around $22 a bottle at various wine shops.
- Bowman Brothers. This small batch Virginia whiskey has been distilled three times using corn, malted barley, and rye in a copper still. John, Abraham, Joseph, and Isaac, the four brothers, all served in the American Revolution. This whiskey is intended to honor those brothers for their service in freeing our nation from the clutch of England’s rule. $29 a bottle at better spirit stores.
- Organic Turkish Hotel Bath Towels. Naturally soft, luxurious and plush, these towels are made from 100% organic cotton, free from chemicals and pesticides. Be good to the earth and gentle on your body. Complete set of 8 towels for $160.
- 100% Recycled Paper Business Cards. Local printing card company offering multiple printed products. 1929 18th St NW Washington, DC 20009.
- Bliss Spa Blood Orange + White Pepper. This energizing citrus scent blends bright blood orange and spicy white pepper top notes with nuances of coriander and white musk. Body Butter – $35, Shower Gel – $24, Body Scrub – $36.
- Button Covers. Hart Schaffner Marx Silver Antique Trumpeter Button Set. Set includes 2 large and 8 small buttons. $10. Streets of Georgetown. 1254 Wisconsin Avenue.
- The Design Hotels Book 2011. Focusing on design, along with the emotions and experiences it can create, the Design Hotels™ Book combines arresting images and in-depth reviews to provide a glimpse of each member hotel’s very individual promise.
- Pershing Chair. Edward Ferrell + Lewis Mittman. 33″ w x 36″ d x 33.5″ h. Price available on request.
Hope you all have a great holiday season!