Washington, DC (November 21, 2011) – A few weeks ago, we created a 2011 Lobby List Gift Guide to showcase essential lobby finds. To our surprise, there was a demand for another list. So, we created another gift guide, a part two of possibilities, to make your holiday shopping season that much easier. As we are approaching the time to find those those special things for our closest friends and family during the holidays, here are a few more key items that can help anybody get into the lobby mood. Enjoy!
- Tumi Large Soft Travel Satchel. This is a classic soft satchel that is ideal as a companion piece for all your in-flight essentials, a weekender for more relaxed getaways or a gym bag that holds everything.
- Gold Skull Journal. Inspired by early imports of Chinese porcelain by the Dutch East Indian Company, the W Hotels has rendered an image of entwining branches and leaves, flora and fauna into the distinct skull icon. $20.00 at
- EcoSmart Vision Fireplace. In keeping with its name, the EcoSmart Vision fireplace offers a ‘see-through’ effect via its double opening, maximising the free flow of space and sense of area without impairing the integrity of a room.
- Michael Kors Oversized Silicone Chronograph Watch. The Michael Kors Men’s Oversize Runway Watch is a spy’s watch if there ever was one. Its polished stainless steel glimmers with style and class, yet its black-anodized bezel and dial cloak the watch in stealthy intrigue.
- Westin at Home Heavenly Dog Bed. A soft, relaxing place for one lucky dog. Designed with signature white-on-white stripe and gray piping. Embroidered with the Westin bone on one side and paw print on the other side. Silver zipper closure for easy washing. $225.
- Archipelago Havana Box Candle. The Ritz-Carlton Candle Collection by Archipelago. Hand Poured Soy Candle. Premium wax blend contains more than 50% natural soy wax. Havana scent is a blend of Bergamot, Tobacco Leaf and Ylang Ylang. Approximate burn time – 60 hours. 9 oz. $35.00.
- St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram. Dark brown, allspice-flavored rum distilled from fermented molasses. Also known as Pimento Dram, allspice combines the spice flavors of clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a distinctive pepper note that stimulates the palate. Made with allspice and rum from Jamaica, blended and bottled in Europe.
- Pilgrimage by Annie Leibovitz. Pilgrimage was a restorative project for Leibovitz, and the arc of the narrative is her own. “From the beginning, when I was watching my children stand mesmerized over Niagara Falls, it was an exercise in renewal,” she says. “It taught me to see again.” $31.25.
- The Venice Experiment: A Year of Trial and Error Living Abroad. By Barry Frangipane. The quintessential storyteller, Barry Frangipane draws us into the inner life of Venice. With his inexhaustible humor, he takes the reader on his journey abroad, a journey filled with a cast of remarkable characters who will touch your heart. Barry becomes that quintessential friend who ejects that “would have, could have, should have” state of mind and inspires readers to explore the thrills (and challenges) of travel, all while delivering it to you with a sense of humor. -Michael Woestehoff, The Washington Lobbyist (Hospitality Writer).
- Fun 5 Pendant. Designed by Verner Panton. Most people are familiar with Danish designer Verner Panton for his S-shaped chair and op-art environments, but his Fun Lamps (1964) are equally iconoclastic. Design Within Reach Exclusive.
Hope you all have a great holiday season!
Get My Posts Via E-Mail
Thank You For Sharing!