The Source by Wolfgang Puck and Supra, Washington, DC’s first Georgian restaurant, are partnering up for an evening filled with dumplings, beer and wine.
Dumplings, popular in both Chinese and Georgian cuisines, due in part to both country’s locations along the Silk Road, will be the focus of the all-inclusive happy hour.
Hosted at the Source on Thursday, October 18 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm, the menu will include Chinese-style dumplings from Chef Russell Smith along with khinkali, Georgian soup dumplings, from Chef Malkhaz Maisashvili, all paired with Georgian and Wolfgang Puck wines and local beer and spirits from 3 Stars Brewing and One Eight Distilling.
WHAT YOU GET:
- On station serving two signature dumplings from The Source by Wolfgang Puck:
- Tiger Shrimp and Carrot Dumplings
- Berkshire Pork Cabbage Potstickers
- Passed scallion rolls
- One stations serving Traditional khinkali, Georgian soup dumplings, from Supra:
- Beef khinkali
- Seasonal vegetarian khinkali made with potato and cheese and served with a sour cream and ajika (Georgian pepper condiment) sauce
- Passed pkhali (vegetable paté) and eggplant nigvzit (eggplant stuffed with walnuts)
- Georgian wines from the Georgia Wine House, alongside red and white varietals from Wolfgang Puck wines
- Beer from 3 Stars Brewing Company and cocktails from One Eight Distilling
This all-inclusive event includes all the food, beer, wine and cocktails. Tickets, which can be purchased at Eventbrite.com, are $45pp.
The Source by Wolfgang Puck. 575 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20565. (202) 637-6100.