Washington, DC (November 19th, 2013) – With only days until Thanksgiving, you might be overwhelmed with the restaurant offerings. Well, look not further, as the Blue Duck Tavern this is the top choice for your Thanksgiving Dinner, whether you are dining-in or picking-up.
On Thursday November 28, Blue Duck Tavern is preparing a three-course, ‘brunch-into-dinner’ feast from 11:30 am – 9:00 pm, priced at $95 per person and $42 for children 6-12 years of age (five and under are complimentary.)
The meal begins with first course starters set throughout the open kitchen, followed by a choice of plated entrée and side dishes, and seasonal desserts on display in the pastry pantry. Menu highlights include:
– Pumpkin Carolina Gold Rice Risotto with Pears
– Quince, Smoked Gouda Cheese
– Wood Oven Roasted Maine Scallops with Celeriac Mousseline
– Black Trumpets, Chestnuts, Verjus, Hazelnut Oil
– Slow Roasted Rib Eye of Beef with Bearnaise Sauce, Pearl Onions
– Apple Cider Glazed Roasted Turkey with Braised Leg, Virginia Riesling Gravy
For those wanting to enjoy Blue Duck Tavern’s cuisine at home this Thanksgiving, they can call ahead and order a holiday feast to-go.
Blue Duck Tavern’s take-it-home Thanksgiving menu includes:
– One, 10-12 pound, free-range roasted turkey from Earth-N-Eats
– Two, freshly baked breads
– Four traditional side dishes, including Brussels sprouts with bacon & dried cranberries; potato puree with garlic confit; cornbread with oysters & chorizo stuffing; and wild mushrooms with olive oil crouton, parsley & roasted chestnuts
– Apple pie & pumpkin pie, straight from the Blue Duck Tavern Pastry Pantry
This all-American feast is feeds six to eight, and is priced at $300 (excluding tax). Orders must be placed by Saturday, November 23 at 5:00 pm, with pick-up available on Wednesday, November 27 from 11:00 am – 7:00 pm and Thursday, November 28 from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
For orders, please call Marvina Williams at (202) 419-6620 or email blueduck.tavern@hyatt.