West Hollywood, CA (May 31, 2013) – The London West Hollywood is keeping things hot all summer long with Wednesdays at Sunset.
Wednesdays at Sunset is already in full swing, hosting its kickoff on May 29, this weekly rooftop summer celebration features refreshing specialty cocktails, monthly themed small bites created by the culinary team of Gordon Ramsay, and a weekly rotation of LA’s hottest DJ’s including DJ Alex Trumbo, Almost Famous, and Chris Carter to keep guests dancing through the night.
Here is what to look forward to in the Wednesdays ahead:
– London Style Clambake Featuring Strongbow Cider
– New England Style Lobster Roll ($14)
– Steamed Mussels ($12)
– Strongbow Mimosa ($10)
– Summer BBQ Featuring Akvinta Vodka and Heineken
– BBQ Chicken Flat Breads ($14)
– LA Street Dog ($12)
– The Akvinta Lion’s Pride ($10)
– Cantina Inspired Evenings Featuring Don Benito Tequila
– Shrimp Tostado ($18)
– Pork Belly Taco’s ($22)
– The Don Benito Breeze ($10)
The London West Hollywood is located at 1020 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069. Great place to travel to when in Los Angeles or Hollywood. For more, please visit: www.thelondonwesthollywood.com.