Washington, DC – TAKODA, located within the Shaw neighborhood, has launched Saturday and Sunday brunch service.
Brunch will be served from 11am – 4pm in the dining room as well as the YUGE rooftop beer garden.
WHAT’S ON CHEF DAMIEN BROWN’s MENU ($13-15):
– Red Velvet Pancakes with whipped cream cheese and black pepper maple syrup
– Apple Pie French Toast, thick-cut and served with caramelized apples and caramel
– Brisket Hash, brisket, potatoes, peppers, and onions, topped with a sunny side up egg and red pepper aioli
– Breakfast Salmon Cakes, pan-seared and served with a hash brown waffle, sunny side up egg and hollandaise
– Oatmeal with seasonal fruit and nut toppings
– Chicken & Sweet Potato Waffle, Southern fried chicken with pecans and black pepper maple syrup
– Shrimp & Grits, Tasso ham pepper sauce and a sunny side up egg
– Texas Toast Sandwich, fried egg, cheddar, chicken sausage, hash brown waffle, served with fresh fruit
– THE Veggie Burger,quinoa, lentil, chickpea and barley burger, served with pimento cheese and whole grain mustard.
SMALL PLATES ($5-9):
– Cranberry Kale Salad with radish, apple, parmesan, pecans and a cranberry vinaigrette
– Grilled Romaine Caesar with pretzel croutons and lemon parmesan Caesar
– Wish It Were Summer Salad with frisee, romaine, grilled corn, grilled onion, radish and pretzel croutons, served with a buttermilk corn dressing
– Skillet Mac & Cheese, served with a selection of seasonal ingredients
– Rosemary Parmesan Tots
– Vegetable Ceviche with sweet potato ginger puree and house-made chips
– WINGS (!!!): PB&J BBQ, Old Bay and Parmesan Garlic.
Takoda is located at 715 Florida Ave NW, Washington, DC. For more information, please go HERE.