Washington, DC (July 15, 2011) – Urbana Restaurant and Wine Bar will celebrate its fifth birthday with a $5 birthday cocktail, complimentary pizza for Facebook fans, beer and wine during lunch and $10 glasses of Veuve Clicquot at the bar. All dinner guests can enjoy ice cream cones and sparkling wine with the purchase of an entrée. All happy hour, bar and dining room specials will be available between July 17th and 23rd, 2011.
Urbana’s newest chef, John Critchley, will take a cue from Italian-inspired birthday celebrations, which often include pizzas and ice cream. For the week of July 17, Chef Critchley and his staff will treat guests to his special house-made limoncello, which will be whipped into a refreshing cocktail by the restaurant’s bar staff, complimentary pizzas, ice cream cones and more.
Urbana’s 5th Birthday Happy Hour, Lunch and Dinner Specials include:
- Complimentary glass of house-selected beer or wine available to all lunch guests.
- An ice cream cone and complimentary glass of sparkling wine for each guest enjoying dinner in the restaurant’s dining room.
- A $5 birthday cocktail made with Chef Critchley’s signature house-made limoncello.
- A complimentary Margherita pizza with any purchase at the bar, to any patron who shows that they like Urbana on Facebook. Guests can show their Facebook status either on their smartphone or with a printout.
- $10 glasses of Veuve Clicquot in the lounge, bar or dining room areas.
- All specials will be available from 4:00 p.m. to close from July 17 to 23, 2011.
Urbana is located at 2121 P Street, NW, Washington, DC. For more information visit www.urbanadc.com or call 202-956-6650. Find Urbana on Facebook at www.facebook.com/urbana or follow Chef Critchley on twitter at twitter.com/chefcritchley.