Miami, FL (November 13, 2014) – Don’t want to think about Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Well, now you can relax and avoid the crowds by heading to OnBoard.com this holiday season.
Onboard.com offers cyber shoppers the pleasure of both giving and receiving a memorable cruise vacation experience.
Onboard.com strives to ensure travelers #CruiseHappy by offering customized cruise experiences, personalized booking services, and the best value available. Starting Friday, November 28th, Black Friday, through Cyber Monday, visitors to Onboard.com can book a cruise with their choice of six participating cruise lines
– Royal Caribbean International: Up to $150 to spend onboard when booking a seven-night-or-longer sailing embarking after Dec. 15. Not valid on Quantum of the Seas.
– Norwegian Cruise Line: Up to $150 to spend onboard when booking a seven-night-or-longer sailing in 2015.
– Princess Cruises: An exclusive savings booklet valued at $325, when booking seven nights or longer. Coupons valid ship-wide, including onboard photography, retails shops, spa and Internet packages.
– Cunard Line: Up to $300 per stateroom to spend onboard all sailings booked through 2016.
– Carnival Cruise Line: Up to $25 to spend onboard when booking select 2015 cruises.
– Holland America Line: Dinner for two at the Pinnacle Grill, Holland America’s refined, luxurious, romantic and intimate restaurant featuring delicious seafood and sustainably-raised beef dishes inspired by America’s Pacific Northwest.
To get started, call (855) 438-0587 and mention “Black Friday” to your live cruise expert to redeem promotions, or visit promo.onboard.com/black-friday for more information.