An All-American craft beer and food experience will unite craft beer lovers and independent brewers this June for the 11th year. Presented by the Brewers Association (BA), SAVOR is hailed as the premier craft beer and food pairing event in the U.S., serving up a selection of small bites perfectly paired with craft beer from independent breweries around the country.
This year’s list of participating breweries is larger than ever, with 90 small and independent craft brewers set to serve a diverse range of over 180 beers poured by the visionaries behind the brands. Delight your senses, discover new tastes and learn about beer and food pairing under the soaring columns of the historic National Building Museum.
SAVOR tickets include:
– Craft beer and small-plate pairings: thoughtfully paired to illustrate how well beer and food complement one another
– Meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
– Event program with room for tasting notes
– Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
– Commemorative tasting glass
– Attendee gift: exclusive collaboration beer
Friday June 1, 2018. 7:30pm – 11:00pm. $135. | Saturday June 2, 2018. 7:30pm – 11:00pm. $135. savorcraftbeer.com Use hashtag #savorcraftbeer