Rockville, MD (November 19th, 2014) – On Tuesday, November 18th, the second phase of Pike & Rose launched to meet the strong retail and residential demand at this exciting new neighborhood in affluent Montgomery County, Maryland.
Phase II continues the main street, Grand Park Ave, with a vibrant blend of retail, residential and a boutique lifestyle hotel that complements the unique mix of shops and entertainment venues in Phase I. Phase II will also include over 30 new stores as well 264 high-end apartments and 104 luxury condominiums.
• Per Sei – 174 upscale residences, now over 75% leased following its summer opening
• Del Frisco’s Grill, which opened last month and will be joined in the coming weeks by exciting chef-driven restaurants, such as Summer House and Stella Barra
• iPic Theaters, a high-end movie theater that opened this week
• AMP by Strathmore, a lively rooftop music venue set to open in Spring 2015
• Sport & Health, fully-programmed with fitness classes and personal training, will open this December
• Pallas – 319 luxury high-rise residences which will open mid-year 2015
WHY I’M EXCITED:
Phase II will showcase one of the first hotels in Hilton’s exciting new lifestyle brand, Canopy by Hilton. The 177-room, ten-story hotel will be topped with eleven floors of luxury condominium residences, where owners will be offered many of the exceptional amenities available to guests at Canopy by Hilton.
Construction on Phase II is set to begin in 2015 and is expected to deliver in 2017. Federal Realty Investment Trust is an equity real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership, management, development, and redevelopment of high quality retail assets.