OPUS Merriweather’s Culinary Village is taking place on Saturday, October 13, 2018, The art and music festival is putting diversity and innovation at the forefront, and changing the way people look at the region as a hub for culture.
Last year, the festival drew in 15,000 people to the Merriweather Post Pavilion. This year, attendees can experience what it would be like to stand inside a 75-foot laser cathedral; to interact with a 16-foot tall animated owl communicating in film quotes; to let loose during a transcendental dance party; to be bathed in pink light, and so much more.
In addition to music and art, OPUS Merriweather is using food to create a true multi-sensory experience.
WHAT TO EAT:
- Rose’s Luxury, Lychee Salad
- Fluffness, Organic Cotton Candy
- Colada Shop, Cuban Empanadas
- Cured, Philly Cheesesteak
- B. Doughnut, Doughnuts
- Big Cheese Truck, Grilled cheese
- NeatMeat, Variety of Gourmet Sloppy Joes
- Peruvian Brothers, Peruvian Chicken
- La Cuchara, Chapas roasted veggies and salsa
- Blendabowl, Acaí and Pitaya Bowls and smoothies
- Alma Cocina, Arepas
- Dolci Gelati, Italian Gelato and Sorbetto
- Farm to Charm, Burgers, Sandwiches, Fries, Salad
- Metzger Bar and Butchery, Sausage sandwiches, kraut slaw, beer mustard; Fried oyster mushrooms, rye aioli
- Rice Paper – Taste of Vietnam, Bún Chả Hà Nội
- Mirai, Poke and snacks
Grab FREE tickets here at https://opusmerriweather.com/
Saturday Oct 13, 2018. 4:30 PM – 11:00 PM.
Merriweather Post Pavilion. 10475 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044.