Daikaya Group’s second Sapporo-style ramen shop Haikan – located in Shaw within the Atlantic Plumbing Building – will be offering a playful 6-course Japanese-inspired tasting menu on New Year’s Eve.
– Avocado-Jicama Dumplings with Mentaiko
– “Chips and Dip”, Ficelle with Sea Urchin Butter and Japanese Mustard
– Edamame Al Ajillo
– Shaved Cabbage Salad with Mentaiko-Caesar Dressing
– or Smashed Cucumbers with Tzatziki,
– Takoyaki with Polenta and Tomato Sauce
– Mcaji Fry, Tuna Sashimi with Apple Dashi & Wasabi
– Miso Eggplant, and Mini Pork Tonkatsu
– Curry Ramen with Onsen Egg
– Shio Ramen, or Veggie Ramen
– Raisin Butter with Ritz Crackers
– Sweet Miso Baked Camembert with Crackers.
Priced at $50 per person – exclusive of tax and gratuity – with a $30 optional beverage pairing, guests are invited to make reservations between 5:00pm-10:00pm by calling (202) 299-1000 or reserving online at www.opentable.com.