Washington, DC – Now available every Sunday, guests can enjoy bottomless mimosas and an array of tasty options and delicious combinations from Pinstripes’ brunch spread.
WHAT YOU GET:
– Bottomless Mimosas!
– Made-to-Order Omelet and Waffle Stations
– Fresh-Carved Prime Rib, Roasted Turkey
– Chocolate Fountain(!) and Dessert Table
– Bagels, Loaded Potato Skins, Salad
– Kids Chicken Strips, French Fries, Pizza
– There is more, I just can’t remember all the choices!
The endless options continue at Pinstripes’ Bloody Mary bar ($6 each) where you can decorate your drink with a range of toppings from blue cheese-stuffed olives, meat & cheese skewers, veggies, and delicious shrimp!
WHERE ITS AT:
1064 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007
$28 Per Person! Can’t beat that, and you’re in Georgetown!
SUGGESTIONS AND HINTS:
This is only on Sunday. They can accommodate walk-ins, but reservations are highly recommended (202) 625-6500. Also, if you want to go bowling after, make a reservation, and that is separate from the brunch reservation.