Located at Lansdowne Resort and Spa, the Coton & Rye Tavern is a place that represents the one of the first farms that arrived in Loudoun County in the late 1700’s. The farm flourished at harvesting rye due to its placement on the Potomac River. Coton & Rye is a nod to the farmland and the history of food in Virginia. Executive Chef Marcus Repp has rolled out a new menu and includes more Virginia focused dishes, a few tweaks to their signature dishes, additions of flatbreads and more vegetarian dishes.
– Smoked Chicken Wings, Hickory smoked wings, sticky fingers bbq, Richmond hot or soy ginger, homemade ranch dressing
– Crosby Gaiges Original Maryland Crab Cake, Introduced at the Worlds Fair in 1930 served with spicy remoulade
– Shrewsbury Blue Cornbread, Lansdowne bee’s butter
– Cast Iron Cornbread, Crusted Mac and Cheese, Chicken Pot Pie
– Chicken Pot Pie, Roasted chicken, onion, carrot, celery, fine herbs, chicken jus
– Virginia Style Iron Pan Steak and Taters, Crispy taters and roasted garlic aioli, signature steak sauce
– Yohanan Farm Roasted Chicken, Yohanan farms chicken breast roasted with herb chicken jus, chicken confit wild rice, broccolini
– Pioneer doughnuts, bourbon molasses dipping sauce
– The War Cake a.k.a. ” Unnecessarily Large” Piece of Chocolate Cake
This menu was created in partnership with Inova Loudoun Hospital and Inova Registered Dietitian Wendy Johnson to redefine the traditional kids’ menu.
Coton and Rye. 44050 Woodridge Pkwy, Leesburg, VA 20176. (703) 858-2104.
Also on property is the Riverside Hearth. It is an ideal destination for Sunday Brunch in Northern Virginia for resort guests and the local community to gather with family and friends. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the rolling hills of the Potomac river valley.
– Fresh Baked Croissants and Danish
– Meat and Cheese, Pickled Vegetables, Mustard and Hearth Bread
– Made To Order Omelet
– Malted Waffles, Whipped Honey Butter
– Heritage Pork Sausage
– Oven Roasted Red Bliss Breakfast Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and Parsley
– Lansdowne Prime Rib Roast, Herb Demi-Glace
– Roasted Heritage Turkey Breast, Pan Gravy
– Sautéed Salmon, Lemon Beurre Blanc
– Mac and Cheese
– Kentucky Derby Pie, French Macaroons, Miniature Fruit Tarts, Chocolate Petit Pies
Sundays. 11:30am – 2:00pm. $36 or bottomless mimosas for $48. Children $18. Riverside Hearth. 44050 Woodridge Parkway Leesburg, VA 20176. (703) 729-4105.