The annual winter wonderland event, Ice Yards, is returning for a fourth year to the boardwalk at Yards Park on Saturday January 20, 2018 from 1:00pm-5:00pm!
The winter festival will feature ice bars, where you can sample local beers and boozy winter-themed cocktails, as well as food from local favorite restaurants.
LARGER SPACE WILL FEATURE:
– Multiple ice bars serving cocktails and local DC brews
– Live music, featuring Down Wilson and DJ Alkimist and DJ Jerome Baker III
– Ice games, including ice Plinko and ice shuffleboard
– Axe throwing station
– Inflatable jousting pit
– Food vendors from neighborhood favorites (bring cash)
– And…D.C.’s largest group shotski attempt
The $10 ticket includes one drink, interactive ice activities, live music, and more. This is a 21+ event. Two Blocks from Navy Yard Metro Station.