(Washington, DC) – Okay, have only a few days to until the big gift exchange, and I’m sure we are all done. Right?
Okay, me neither. Here is a quick gift guide to scroll around to get you out the door and presents under the tree.
Headed to a Party, Bring:
– Don Ciccio and Figli liqueurs, lemoncello and walnut are favorites.
– Moet and Chandon Gold Diamond Suit
Gifts for Him (and Her), Head to:
– Filson and Shinola, Seattle- and Detroit-based brands who recently opened stores on 14th Street.
– North End Shaw. There are so many new stores; Warby Parker, Compass Coffee, and there is even a concert this Saturday with U.S. Royalty. Also! There is an Instagram promotion; use #NorthEndShaw and #SHAWliday to be entered to win $$$ to be redeemed at their many new stores!
– Lab 1270 in Union Market. Great curated items for all tastes. I bought 2 things; for myself!
– Marriott Marquis and their giant Gingerbread House. It’s 10 feet tall!
– Ritz Carlton in West End and their new bar Quadrant!
– Jefferson Hotel and go to Quill to experience one of my most recommended lobby spaces!
– Tabard Inn and their fireplace lounge. Cozy and Free Jazz on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
– Willard Hotel and their Christmas Tree! They use Official White House Ornaments that all tell a great story!
A quick bite for happy hour downstairs or up to 300 in our 2nd floor dining room – @MangoTreeDC can accommodate a few friends or corporate dinners! Call, Comment or DM us for more information! Mango Tree | Authentic #Thai #Cuisine at #CityCenterDC 929 H St NW, Washington DC 20001 202-408-8100 @MangoTreeDC About: Located a few blocks from #ChinatownDC in the heart of @CityCenterDC, @MangoTreeDC offers authentic Thai cuisine and #HappyHour inc $6 #Bites #Cocktails #Wine & #Beer from Monday to Friday, 3pm – 7pm and again from 9pm – close! #WashingtonDC #DC #DCEats #DCDining #DCFood #DCFoodie #DCFoodporn #DCRestaurants | #food #foodie #foodpics #foodPhotos #foodporn #foodstagram #foodSwag #instafood #nomnom #yum #yummie
Have a Great Holiday Dinner At:
– Pinea in the W Hotel.
– Pennsylvania 6 on I Street. Great new Philly import and the interior was designed by Maggie O’Neill.
– Fiola Mare is the best restaurant in DC right now.
– Centrolina and Mango Tree in City Center.
Time to Shape Up At:
– Soul Cycle and one of four DC locations. There is even one in Bethesda.
– FlyWheel is competitive and its in an arena!
– Zengo is the cycle class that will get your heart rate up and leave you inspired to conquer the new year!