This Friday January 19th 2018, The Bruery Store at Union Market in Washington, D.C. will celebrate its grand opening, and you are invited!
For nearly a decade, fans have travelled far and wide to get their hands on experimental and barrel-aged beers from The Bruery. The Bruery Store at Union Market is the company’s first and only location outside of California.
GIVEAWAYS ON FRIDAY:
– The first 100 shoppers (no purchase necessary) will be gifted a limited edition, commemorative t-shirt and a three-bottle set of beer.
– The second 100 shoppers (no purchase necessary) will be gifted two bottles of beer.
– Attendees who sign up to become a Preservation Society member will receive a 4-pack of our Offshoot IPA cans.
– Current Hoarders, Reserve and Preservation Society members will receive a 4-pack of our Offshoot IPA cans with any purchase during opening weekend.
– One lucky shopper will win a 2018 Reserve Society membership raffle (no purchase necessary).
– Plus meet-and-greet with The Bruery Founder, Patrick Rue – one of just 16 individuals to earn the title of Master Cicerone.
RSVP (for free) HERE.
Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.