Washington, DC – DC Harvest on the now bustling H Street Northeast is ready to take care of your craving for fresh spring flavors. In honor of spring’s arrival, Chef Arthur Ringel has released a brand new menu that is fresh and “of-the-moment” ingredients.
Known for their commitment to utilizing seasonal ingredients from local farms and vendors, DC Harvest’s spring menu is taking advantage of the arrival of the Ramp and the Onion.
· Grilled Albacore Tuna warm vegetables, baby watercress & ramp salad, green garlic aioli
· Pan Roasted Carolina Mako English peas, yukina savoy, Israeli couscous, lemony ramp vinaigrette *this particular dish is only available on Fridays & Saturdays.
· Spring Greens Salad shaved celery, California olives, asiago cheese, aged sherry vinaigrette
· Snap Pea Salad baby kale, pea shoots, crispy coconut gremolata, mint, lime vinaigrette
· Espellette Pepper Spaghetti house made spaghetti, trio of spring peas, DCH cherry wood smoked bacon, pea puree, preserved lemon
· Fresh Spelt Linguine house made spelt linguine, fennel braised lamb breast, swiss chard, roasted fennel, crème fraiche, fennel pollen
· Hawaiian Style Baby Bok Choy almonds, tangerine, chili, scallions
· Adult Root Beer Float smalltown “not your father’s” root beer, vanilla semifredo, salted caramel, graham cracker cookies
WHAT’S TO DRINK:
· Scorched Mango grilled mango, peloton de la muerte mezcal, lime juice and ancho pepper syrup
· Tuscarora Daiquiri which features arugula, lime, agave nector, neisson agricole rum, pineapple puree and angostura bitters.
To learn more about DC Harvest at 517 H St NE, please go HERE.