Washington, DC – Blue Duck Lounge and Blue Duck Tavern at Park Hyatt Washington, are pleased to unveil a collection of new spring cocktails just in time for the warmer weather.
WHAT’S NEW ($15):
– Iguaçu carrot-infused Leblon Cachaça, lemon and ginger simple
– The Crescent Hennessy cognac, Rittenhouse rye whiskey, Peychaud’s Bitters, Luxardo maraschino cherries and a rose water rinse
– Oak Park Ron Zacapa 23 yr, Rhum JM, kiwi and a lime cordial
– Meadowlark rose-infused tequila, cucumber syrup and Hellfire bitters
– El Cobre mezcal, pineapple shrub, ginger beer and lime.
– Palisades bourbon, grapefruit and basil
– The Lady Bird gin, rosemary, pineapple, Verjus and house grenadine
– 1872 Bombay Sapphire, Lillet Rose, Averna, Carpano Antica, Campari and thyme
– Barrel Aged Rosita Hornitos tequila, Aperol, Campari and Cocchi Americano Bianco
– (mocktail $9) The Kalorama is made from a combination of kiwi shrub, lime cordial and club soda
Guests can also enjoy Blue Duck Tavern’s new mix and match gin and tonics, featuring gin house-infused with seasonal ingredients and house-made tonics, priced at $14 each. Pairings include Strawberry, Green Almond, or Cardamom Cilantro infused gin with Rhubarb and Espelette, Lime and Pink Peppercorn, or Balsamic flavored tonic.
The Park Hyatt is located at 24th and M Street Northwest. For more information, please go HERE.