Washington, DC (November 20, 2012) – Can you believe we are in the full holiday swing? It seemed like we were just at our favorite summer destinations and opening the doors to warm and tropical weather. Nevertheless, as the winter chill approaches Washington, as does the mindset for finding those perfect gifts. I’ve found eleven essential items that you can find in our area, perfect for a gift or perfect for yourself! Have a great holiday this year!
- Archer Modern Steel Line Lounge Chair (Georgetown) – ARCHER’s own Steel Line Lounge Chair is of considerable comfort and beauty. A perfect compliment to a contemporary interior. Measures 24″ wide, 24″ deep, 27″ high with a 16″ seat height. Designed and manufactured in the USA by ARCHER. Frame available in blackened steel and powder coat colors. Priced as shown; blackened steel and linen: $3,600.
- C Wonder Pillow Covers (Tysons Corner) – Embroidered with a bold frame pattern in silver metallic, this linen pillow cover brings equal parts glam and cozy to any corner of the home. Insert sold separately. Priced $48 each.
- W Hotel Signature Candle (Online) – Their signature W Hotels candle. Sicilian Fig scent. $28 or $40 with a gift box.
- Michael Andrews Bespoke “His & His” Offer (Washington, DC) – Available from December 1st through March 1st, gentleman can make an appointment for two and receive two complimentary shirts with the purchase of two suits. Each gentleman must purchase at least one suit in either MAB’s Primo or Ultimo Collections.
- Hermes Quadridge Blanket (Tysons Corner, VA) – Hermes herringbone blanket. 100% cashmere. Measures 59″ x 79″. $3,850.00.
- P.J. Salvage Stay the Nightshirt in Houndstooth (Bloomingdales, Online) – Enjoy a good night of sleep or rest with this soft, lightweight nightshirt. Features a fashionable houndstooth pattern. $52.
- Henri Bendel Buzz Hatbox (Tysons Corner, VA) -The best gifts this Holiday season come in Brown and White striped hatboxes. Our ultimate gift basket filled with Henri Bendel heritage items is the ultimate indulgence for the coffee craver in your life. $150.
- Ritz-Carlton USB (Online) – This Lion & Crown shaped USB makes the perfect gift. 4GB USB drive. 1.75″ x 1.25″. $28.
- Well Dunn Holiday Catering (Washington DC) – Wonderfully prepared foods and expertly mixed cocktails served by attentive, skilled waiters in an ever-changing setting has been their standard these past 25 years. Prices vary.
- Swarowski Nirvana Purple Velvet Ring (Union Station) – Beautifully crafted in Purple Velvet crystal, this iconic Nirvana ring sparkles in this season’s must-have color. It features a silver-plated inner ring and is very easy to combine with any outfit. $190.
- Serenity Day Spa “Holiday Recovery Package” (Alexandria) – This special gives your loved one a day of luxury at the spa, with an organic anti-oxidant facial, an 80-minute aromatherapy massage, a citrus spa manicure, a peppermint spa pedicure, and even a spa lunch. This great day away from home costs $350.
Enjoy your holiday season, and make sure to visit our favorite Washington DC hotel lobbies this season. You deserve a quick escape!